According to Gartner, Data Stories (NOT dashboards) will become the most widespread way of consuming Analytics by 2025, and 75% of these stories will be automatically generated using augmented analytics techniques….
If you prefer to watch the vlog rather than reading the below, simply go to my youtube playlist. If you prefer audio , you can join my fast growing Data, AI & Analytics Community on Spotify. Also, all Resources (AND their links) are packaged in nice deck so you can use and share. *Scroll down to the bottom of this post to download it*.
1. Smarter, faster, more #responsibleAI.
2. Decline of the #dashboard.
3. Decision #Intelligence.
4. X analytics.
5. Augmented #datamanagement: #metadata is “the new black.”
6. #Cloud is a given.
7. Data & Analytics worlds collide.
8. Data marketplaces and exchanges.
9. Practical blockchain (for data and analytics).
10. Relationships form the foundation of data and analytics value.
2 key stats that stand out:
- “Organizations utilizing active metadata, machine learning, and data fabrics to dynamically connect, optimize, and automate data management processes will reduce time to data delivery by 30% by the year 2023”
- “Data stories, (not dashboards) will become the most widespread way of consuming analytics by 2025, and 75% of these stories will be automatically generated using augmented analytics techniques”.